There are numerous SEO plugins for the WordPress sites that can help you in getting indexed, ranked and control your bounce rate. According to SEO San Francisco, these SEO plugins are necessary if you want to make serious money online. We are discussing some of the best SEO plugins for the WordPress.
1. Google XML Sitemaps- Most of the site owners are aware that for getting their pages indexed by the search engines, they need a sitemap.xmlfile. This plugin with automatically generate the file for you with each of your post, keeping your site map updated. Due to this, when search bots will crawl your site, they will add your new content.
2. SEO Smart Links-This plugin links all the phrases and keywords in your posts or comments with the corresponding pages, posts, tags and categories on your blog. This is really important if you are interested in keeping on your site. Users can easily find a related article within any article and can easily browse multiple pages.
3. All in One SEO Pack-This pack is quite important for your blog and is a must have. Some of its features are:
•Automatic optimization of your titles for the major search engines
•Has built in APR to allow other themes/ plugins to access the functionality
•Automatic generation of Meta Tags
It is great for new users and is a must, so just activate it!
4. ShareThis- It is a great plugin that allows readers to share your articles with their friends using various sources. It is really simple and quick to use. Some of the networks where articles can be shared using this plugin are Facebook, blogger, Digg.com, Twitter and many more.
5. Random Posts- With this plugin you can catch the attention of your readers on various topics that you want to talk about. You may have several categories for your readers to choose from and would want to inform that you have information on other topics. You can do this by using random posts.
6. Akismet- It checks all your comments on the Akismet web service for verifying whether they resemble a spam and allows you to review spam under the ‘comments’ admin screen of your blog.
7. Similarity- A great plugin that allows readers to spot the similar posts that are related to certain topic. It places the similar posts just at the bottom of your article to allow readers to navigate easily to something similar what they have been reading or to get SEO quotes, thereby keeping them on your site.